Shipping

We sell exclusive, high quality A brands related to dogs and cats such as Catastrophic Creations, Get Naked, Il Martino, Mira-Pet, PetChatz, PillStashios, Puppy Bumpers and U-Pet. We ship from several locations, mainly in the US, but also from other countries worldwide.

Shipping fees depend on weight and are calculated at checkout. Tax (if applicable) will also show at checkout.

99% of our products will ship in 2 days, but please allow 1 day extra for the remaining 1%.

For every shipment we send to you, we'll provide you with a tracking number so you can track your shipment at all times.

For detailed information about returns, please check our Returns, Privacy & Terms page. Basically, if you return your order within 30 days, you'll get your money back, no questions asked.

Not sure? Please contact us at helloow@perroow.com, or just click here.

Have a cuddly day!