This is a truly versatile item. The Cat Bridge can be used on its own over a window or doorway so your cat can keep an eye on their surroundings while being up high in a safe space. Our cat, Ickle, loves to sleep in the center of the bridge. You can also incorporate the Bridge as a part of a full setup or as a way to cross over to other surfaces.
The 30-inch bridge will span 3 studs at 16″ apart.
The 46-inch bridge spans 4 studs at 16″ apart or 3 studs at 24″ apart.
Are your studs 24″ apart?
Our products are designed to mount into studs at 16″ apart on-center. If your studs are not 16″ apart, please contact us before your purchase and we can help you out! Please note that additional materials may need to be purchased.
- Wall-mounted to free up your floor space
- Hidden brackets give the furniture a floating look
- Weight tested: 85 lbs per shelf
- Design to mount into studs spaced 16” or 24″ apart
- Easy to navigate mounting instructions
bamboo, paracord, steel, twine