If your cat has a habit of chewing on objects inside your house, the two Planters included with this complex can redirect cats into chewing cat-friendly plants* instead. The Mini Garden Complex allows your cat to tap into their wild side by climbing the tall Sisal Pole or the fabric hammocks through the Escape Hatch.
Are your studs 24″ apart?
Our products are designed to mount into studs at 16″ apart on-center. If your studs are not 16″ apart, please contact us before your purchase and we can help you out! Please note that additional materials may need to be purchased.
Plants not included
*Here’s a list of plants we think would work well for this structure: Spider Plant, Lemon Button Fern, Cat Nip, Cat Grass, Variegated Wax Plant, Lilyturf, and Boston Fern.
- Wall-mounted to free up your floor space
- Fabric is pre-cut, hemmed, removable and washable
- Hidden brackets give the furniture a floating look
- Weight tested: 85 lbs per shelf
- Designed to mount along 4 studs, spaced 16″ on-center
- Easy to navigate mounting instructions
Pole Sections x 3
|Fabric Care Instructions||
Use a cold, gentle machine cycle or hand wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
Width: 63 inches (160.02 cm)
12oz cotton canvas, bamboo, sisal rope, steel
English Chestnut, Natural, Onyx